Clarendon Thoroughbred Racing
Since the start of Clarendon Thoroughbred Racing in 1997 there has been so many great highlights, too many to include.
We can go back as far as our first WINNERS Medelai, Fearby Cross, Mickley, Starbeck who won at York, Healey who won the Horn Blower at Ripon, Leighton, Crathorne and the likes of Hartley who was second to a subsequent Group 1 winner at Glorious Goodwood.
We bought him for 18,000 guineas and sold him onto Hong Kong for a considerable sum.
We have had many other significant horses within our syndicates, Bradbury, he was a great yardstick for us who ran over jumps and on the flat finishing fourth in the Grade 1 Matalan Hurdle at the Aintree Grand National meeting, he also ran very close in the Cesarewitch and many other big staying handicaps.
Furthermore, we have had some other bigger names recently, Penhill being the main one that springs to mind, he ran in some of the most competitive 3-year-old handicaps last year, winning The Bell Ringer Handicap, then not being disgraced in the Melrose Stakes at Yorks Ebor meeting.
He then went on to be sold at the Newmarket Horses in Training Sale for 230,000 Guineas which was a great achievement considering he only cost 24,000 guineas as a yearling. In addition, Braidley, was a smart performer, he won twice as a two-year-old, winning at the St. Leger meeting, he was bought very inexpensively for 11,000 guineas and we sold him to Australia for £110,000 guineas.
We take great pride in our syndicates, and we try and make sure that everything is very easy and most enjoyable experience for our owners. We will always try and be around for when owners would like to come and see their horses, so please don’t hesitate to get in contact in regards to potential shares within our syndicates.
The Syndicates have a maximum of 10 shareholders and the cost of each share is an all-inclusive price (this includes the cost of the horse and all training fees for one year).
The horses are carefully selected by renowned bloodstock agent James Delahooke and are regularly named after Yorkshire Villages and this year we have two new ones who look as exciting as ever!
- RT @GBRacing : Introducing the @YorkshireRacing summer Festival ☀️🏇 9 days across 8 racecourses, a celebration of great racing in Yorkshire… 2 days ago
- RT @vertemam : We are offering exclusive access to the @vertemam box @NewcastleRaces for ladies day. Tickets include hospitality access, pro… 4 days ago
- RT @football_mumble : The internet 😂😂 https://t.co/imEAe4bJTV 5 days ago
- RT @Queen_UK : Tell him one’s not in. #trump https://t.co/w6KtYwzIHd 1 week ago
- RT @JuliaHB1 : Don’t worry, though, at least we can vote this old soak out of office. Oh... https://t.co/qhxwKuuzmS 1 week ago