Become an Owner
You will receive fortnightly updates by email, as well as videos and pictures of your horse in training. You will be regularly contacted by phone.
In the beautiful setting of Middleham, Yorkshire, the training grounds of classic winners.
We will have yearlings available to buy from September onwards, and regularly visit the horses in training sales where we can buy horses for you.
You will get six badges when your horse runs, for yourself and family/friends, as well as lunch and the chance to talk to the trainer.
At the races your horse will be ridden by the best possible jockey available, taking into consideration the jockeys your horse gets on particularly well with. At home your horse will be ridden by trained staff, as well as local jockeys who come in to ride work.
You can visit your horse in training at any time, preferably letting us know in advance. If you visit in the morning you will be able to see your horse training on the gallops.
You can ring our assistant trainer Edward on 07767622921, or alternatively ring the office on 01969640353. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @Queen_UK : We’re having a few drinks at the Foreign Office. Jeremy Corbyn has got some sausage roll stuck in his beard but no one has me… 2 days ago
- RT @SophieA_16 : #homebredteam💪🏼🦄 https://t.co/hTQrz7nlQw 2 days ago
- RT @JoePorterUK : This photo of Her Majesty The Queen makes you feel so proud to be British 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 #FestivalOfRemembrance #Armistice100 #Rem… 2 days ago
- RT @CPStudOfficial : Another first crop winner for GARSWOOD, with EDGEWOOD showing a tenacious attitude @DoncasterRaces for @JamesBethellRac … 3 days ago
- RT @DoncasterRaces : A strong finish lands EDGEWOOD with the second division of the Marathonbet 'Cock O' The North' @BritishEBF Maiden Stake… 3 days ago