Become an Owner
You will receive fortnightly updates by email, as well as videos and pictures of your horse in training. You will be regularly contacted by phone.
In the beautiful setting of Middleham, Yorkshire, the training grounds of classic winners.
We will have yearlings available to buy from September onwards, and regularly visit the horses in training sales where we can buy horses for you.
You will get six badges when your horse runs, for yourself and family/friends, as well as lunch and the chance to talk to the trainer.
At the races your horse will be ridden by the best possible jockey available, taking into consideration the jockeys your horse gets on particularly well with. At home your horse will be ridden by trained staff, as well as local jockeys who come in to ride work.
You can visit your horse in training at any time, preferably letting us know in advance. If you visit in the morning you will be able to see your horse training on the gallops.
You can ring our assistant trainer Edward on 07767622921, or alternatively ring the office on 01969640353. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
- RT @RacingBreaks : Theresa May faces a vote of no confidence today! With the turmoil in Westminster, there is only one man for the job...… 2 days ago
- RT @AnaglogsDaughtr : Two of Britain's best-known racing families Julie Murless, 24, and Henry Cecil, 23, were married at St Mary's Church,… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AnaglogsDaughtr : Winston Churchill pats his horse Colonist II after it won the Lime Tree Stakes at Windsor. A good man was Winston, one… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Steven_Cargill : 4th start, 1st win for gelding RICH APPROACH @josephinegordo in 6f 2yo handicap @WolvesRaces today for @DarleyStallions … 2 weeks ago
- RT @VickersDavid : Brilliant ride from @josephinegordo to bring the big man home today @WolvesRaces . Massive thanks to @JamesBethellRac for… 2 weeks ago