Become an Owner
You will receive fortnightly updates by email, as well as videos and pictures of your horse in training. You will be regularly contacted by phone.
In the beautiful setting of Middleham, Yorkshire, the training grounds of classic winners.
We will have yearlings available to buy from September onwards, and regularly visit the horses in training sales where we can buy horses for you.
You will get six badges when your horse runs, for yourself and family/friends, as well as lunch and the chance to talk to the trainer.
At the races your horse will be ridden by the best possible jockey available, taking into consideration the jockeys your horse gets on particularly well with. At home your horse will be ridden by trained staff, as well as local jockeys who come in to ride work.
You can visit your horse in training at any time, preferably letting us know in advance. If you visit in the morning you will be able to see your horse training on the gallops.
You can ring our assistant trainer Edward on 07767622921, or alternatively ring the office on 01969640353. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @JoeFoleyBally : @johnedance Well said John. Thank you for taking your superstar filly to Ireland to take on the Irish superstar Alpha Ce… 1 week ago
- RT @MHammondRacing : Well Done @karl_burke @johnedance .. what a filly! Wow! Unbelievable training performance #Laurens 1 week ago
- RT @matt9dawson : Another fantastic day supporting Meningitis Awareness Week with our Tackle Meningitis campaign @GSK @MeningitisNow @M_R_F … 1 week ago
- RT @PaoloWalnuts : "If you don't stop asking me if we are nearly there yet, I will turn this bus round; and none of you will get to see Sali… 1 week ago
- RT @BarOneRacing : It's a @CatterickRaces double today for jockey Daniel Tudhope - Prince Elzaam (5/4f, @omeararacing ) and Firby (9/2, @Jame … 2 weeks ago