Thorngill Cottage is set in Coverdale on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Dales National Park and only 2.5 miles for the historic racing town of Middleham.
With it’s panoramic views, direct access to the moors and close links to the A1(M), Thorngill is the ideal base from which to explore North Yorkshire.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self-catering accommodation, newly refurbished to a high standard, has room to suit all needs and accommodate you in the upmost luxury and style. Thorngill Cottage offers idyllic open plan living space and comfort, ideal for short breaks or holidays.
Please contact us for further information or to request a brochure.
- RT @RacingBreaks : Theresa May faces a vote of no confidence today! With the turmoil in Westminster, there is only one man for the job...… 2 days ago
- RT @AnaglogsDaughtr : Two of Britain's best-known racing families Julie Murless, 24, and Henry Cecil, 23, were married at St Mary's Church,… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AnaglogsDaughtr : Winston Churchill pats his horse Colonist II after it won the Lime Tree Stakes at Windsor. A good man was Winston, one… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Steven_Cargill : 4th start, 1st win for gelding RICH APPROACH @josephinegordo in 6f 2yo handicap @WolvesRaces today for @DarleyStallions … 2 weeks ago
- RT @VickersDavid : Brilliant ride from @josephinegordo to bring the big man home today @WolvesRaces . Massive thanks to @JamesBethellRac for… 2 weeks ago