Thorngill Cottage is set in Coverdale on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Dales National Park and only 2.5 miles for the historic racing town of Middleham.
With it’s panoramic views, direct access to the moors and close links to the A1(M), Thorngill is the ideal base from which to explore North Yorkshire.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self-catering accommodation, newly refurbished to a high standard, has room to suit all needs and accommodate you in the upmost luxury and style. Thorngill Cottage offers idyllic open plan living space and comfort, ideal for short breaks or holidays.
Please contact us for further information or to request a brochure.
- RT @Queen_UK : We’re having a few drinks at the Foreign Office. Jeremy Corbyn has got some sausage roll stuck in his beard but no one has me… 2 days ago
- RT @SophieA_16 : #homebredteam💪🏼🦄 https://t.co/hTQrz7nlQw 2 days ago
- RT @JoePorterUK : This photo of Her Majesty The Queen makes you feel so proud to be British 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 #FestivalOfRemembrance #Armistice100 #Rem… 2 days ago
- RT @CPStudOfficial : Another first crop winner for GARSWOOD, with EDGEWOOD showing a tenacious attitude @DoncasterRaces for @JamesBethellRac … 3 days ago
- RT @DoncasterRaces : A strong finish lands EDGEWOOD with the second division of the Marathonbet 'Cock O' The North' @BritishEBF Maiden Stake… 3 days ago