Thorngill Cottage is set in Coverdale on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Dales National Park and only 2.5 miles for the historic racing town of Middleham.
With it’s panoramic views, direct access to the moors and close links to the A1(M), Thorngill is the ideal base from which to explore North Yorkshire.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self-catering accommodation, newly refurbished to a high standard, has room to suit all needs and accommodate you in the upmost luxury and style. Thorngill Cottage offers idyllic open plan living space and comfort, ideal for short breaks or holidays.
Please contact us for further information or to request a brochure.
- RT @AnaglogsDaughtr : Jeremy Tree (trainer): I've got to speak to my old school, Lester, and tell them all I know about racing. What should… 22 hours ago
- RT @BarOneRacing : Rich Approach (13/8f, P J McDonald) continues to impress in handicap races - a win on Hcap debut at @WolvesRaces was foll… 1 day ago
- Rich Approach wins well @Newcastle for @ricvic99 @VickersDavid well done the team at @JamesBethellRac https://t.co/lN1q8qVfqq 1 day ago
- Keep upto date with our News in MIddleham https://t.co/aFVwHESLfw 6 days ago
- Keep up with all our News on Instagram Twitter etc! Well pleased with 1st Winner for 2019 Portledge last night at… https://t.co/iVOowwuj5d 6 days ago