Thorngill Cottage is set in Coverdale on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Dales National Park and only 2.5 miles for the historic racing town of Middleham.
With it’s panoramic views, direct access to the moors and close links to the A1(M), Thorngill is the ideal base from which to explore North Yorkshire.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self-catering accommodation, newly refurbished to a high standard, has room to suit all needs and accommodate you in the upmost luxury and style. Thorngill Cottage offers idyllic open plan living space and comfort, ideal for short breaks or holidays.
Please contact us for further information or to request a brochure.
- RT @GBRacing : Introducing the @YorkshireRacing summer Festival ☀️🏇 9 days across 8 racecourses, a celebration of great racing in Yorkshire… 2 days ago
- RT @vertemam : We are offering exclusive access to the @vertemam box @NewcastleRaces for ladies day. Tickets include hospitality access, pro… 4 days ago
- RT @football_mumble : The internet 😂😂 https://t.co/imEAe4bJTV 5 days ago
- RT @Queen_UK : Tell him one’s not in. #trump https://t.co/w6KtYwzIHd 1 week ago
- RT @JuliaHB1 : Don’t worry, though, at least we can vote this old soak out of office. Oh... https://t.co/qhxwKuuzmS 1 week ago