Thorngill Cottage is set in Coverdale on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Dales National Park and only 2.5 miles for the historic racing town of Middleham.
With it’s panoramic views, direct access to the moors and close links to the A1(M), Thorngill is the ideal base from which to explore North Yorkshire.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self-catering accommodation, newly refurbished to a high standard, has room to suit all needs and accommodate you in the upmost luxury and style. Thorngill Cottage offers idyllic open plan living space and comfort, ideal for short breaks or holidays.
Please contact us for further information or to request a brochure.
- RT @JoeFoleyBally : @johnedance Well said John. Thank you for taking your superstar filly to Ireland to take on the Irish superstar Alpha Ce… 1 week ago
- RT @MHammondRacing : Well Done @karl_burke @johnedance .. what a filly! Wow! Unbelievable training performance #Laurens 1 week ago
- RT @matt9dawson : Another fantastic day supporting Meningitis Awareness Week with our Tackle Meningitis campaign @GSK @MeningitisNow @M_R_F … 1 week ago
- RT @PaoloWalnuts : "If you don't stop asking me if we are nearly there yet, I will turn this bus round; and none of you will get to see Sali… 1 week ago
- RT @BarOneRacing : It's a @CatterickRaces double today for jockey Daniel Tudhope - Prince Elzaam (5/4f, @omeararacing ) and Firby (9/2, @Jame … 2 weeks ago